New Member.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Used have family in Columbia Mo. Very nice there. They moved back to NYC due to a better job. Otherwise they would have stayed there.
Warrensburg, Mo. is about 90 miles SE of KC and about 70 miles NE of the Ozarks. I will be fully retired, so I don't have to work in the heat and humidity or the cold winters. I have checked and there is an American Legion in that town and a VA clinic for me. I will still pay no rent but just my share of utilities. The politics are way better. It is NO permit required for concealed carry. It is part of the Bible Belt. I will be with my cousin there as well. Lookin' forward to great BBQ when I want it.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For me, if it wasnt for the humidity, I would likely still be there. I cant take heat well, and humidity just adds to it. It was literally killing me.

Moved to Colorado.. Still have the heat, but no humidity. Would love to move to Alaska or Montana. Wife is not having that!
There's a reason Missouri is nicknamed Misery. I couldn't live there myself.

Anyway @Sinister86 nice rig. If you need ideas on how to spend a boatload of money on it, read up on my build thread that's linked at the bottom of this post. If you don't see the links, turn your device into portrait mode. It's a long read though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kracker456