Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vvrf

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I hello,

I am a new forum member, now I just need to find a vehicle. Previously had a 2001 and a 2005. Looked at 6 around here in North East Pennsylvania. Seems that Tahoe’s owners up here store their Tahoe’s in half filled swimming pools of salt water and battery acid.

I never stored mine that way.I read the books I got with the truck and there was no mention of that method.Before the Tahoe, I was a K5 guy.

Vin

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hello,

I am a new forum member, now I just need to find a vehicle. Previously had a 2001 and a 2005. Looked at 6 around here in North East Pennsylvania. Seems that Tahoe’s owners up here store their Tahoe’s in half filled swimming pools of salt water and battery acid.

I never stored mine that way.I read the books I got with the truck and there was no mention of that method.Before the Tahoe, I was a K5 guy.

Vin

Welcome!

Sticking with a GMT800, I presume? Plenty of clean ones down this way. But, like all used GM SUVS, their values are painfully elevated at the moment. Good luck in your search!

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hello,

Vin
Welcome Vin! Got any picks of the K5s?

exp500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! If you decide on a K5 we still OK with havin Ya.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from NYC&Miami Beach!

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I sold my 2000 Tahoe the kid was practically drooling over how little rust there was in comparison to the ones he saw on lots and priced way higher. I’m in PA also

That’s the PA life though. I’m not super thrilled about my 15 Yukon and the amount of rust on the frame. My buddies avalanche that’s always being worked on by me pours rust

OP
OP
V

Vvrf

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
When I sold my 2000 Tahoe the kid was practically drooling over how little rust there was in comparison to the ones he saw on lots and priced way higher. I’m in PA also

That’s the PA life though. I’m not super thrilled about my 15 Yukon and the amount of rust on the frame. My buddies avalanche that’s always being worked on by me pours rust
I can understand why.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banjomatic