New member here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't mind a fee increase but it doubled from $29.95 to $59.95. To me, that is excessive. Before I would reup with them, I asked for a sample of what made it that much better and worth that increase. They said they would send me a link but they never did and I asked again and got the same promise and never got the link. This was while my current membership was still active. Left a sour taste in my mouth over that. It might well be worth the increased cost but 2 broken promises makes me back away. Being retired from running and working in shops after 35 years still allows me to reach out to friends and get the info I need, when I do need it. I would have preferred to stay with AllDatadiy but was not to be.
1631831775712.png1631831852878.png

This is what they sent me a while back. Been using these guys since 2006, while it is a significant cost increase compared to before, if they deliver on the easier searches and better diagrams that would make it worth it. I usually buy in bulk, still have a year to go before renewal.

OP
OP
alliam79

alliam79

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here is our beast! We love it and have already done a few minor things. Tinted the front windows to match, and changed out the head unit with an aftermarket Android unit as well as added a reverse camera (OEM style). I do not have the camera system working yet so I will have to troubleshoot that a little bit but once that is done I will add a few more pictures!

As for All-Data, I worked in the service department for Toyota, Ford, and Chrysler for 10 years and still have a hook up for that. It definitely came in handy for a few things I was researching already!

Attachments

• Yukon.jpg
    Yukon.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518