New Member from the coast of NC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mac boney

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am a new member just saying Hi for now. I am retired military and a dog handler for a rescue tracking dog that is also a service dog for me. I brought back PTSD from several places I really didn't want to be but such is life in the military. I didn't need a new Yukon so I got the 2007 from my daughter. It has some things that need fixing and/or replacing. I also will be asking questions on how to do and how to modify, particularly the extended cargo area with the third row seats removed. I need room for my equipment and the dogs so I will probably fill it up. Any suggestions on dog crate mounting would be a big help. Thanks

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and thank you for your service.

When you get enough posts and can look in the "Lounge", bottom of Home Page, you can go thru the stories there from all us vets. It is labeled Military Thread-All services including Space Force.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach!

Thank you for your service! I see you already posted in the PPV section for your crate mounting for your dog. Perfect.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH. And, thank you for your service.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wilburMN