New Member From Missouri

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
07Burb, I know you told me before but where in KC, Mo. are you? I moved to Oregon from Gladstone and my brother is in Parkville. I miss that area except for the salt on the roads.

Tornadoes and hail storms and thunder/lightning storms and snow and heat/humidity, I could get used to again.
Yeah, we've talked about this before :) I'm down south near the Lee's Summit area

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
That's right Lees Summit. When I played high school football for Excelsior Springs, 3A school, we used to come to the the big 4A school there and whip their ass on a regular basis.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's right Lees Summit. When I played high school football for Excelsior Springs, 3A school, we used to come to the the big 4A school there and whip their ass on a regular basis.
Yeah, we were often not very good! I think we were everyone's favorite whipping post LOL

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Us farm boys from Excelsior Springs used to go thru the schedule and always mark a win on that game. We also beat Center and NKC High School on a regular basis. We were undefeated my senior year. I actually still have that white letterman's jacket for that.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am the proud owner of a 2008 Escalade Platinum, even with it's problems. It's a nice vehicle with a bunch of unnecessary addons, after all who needs three DVD players in the backseat? Anyway, I hope I will be a useful member and also learn a lot from the veterans here.

Ah, I bet you have the two behind the head rests and the one in the overhead, seen that more than a few times. The kids in the third row could watch one movie, while one plays games and another listens to music or watches a different movie.