New Member From Missouri

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Patick

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am the proud owner of a 2008 Escalade Platinum, even with it's problems. It's a nice vehicle with a bunch of unnecessary addons, after all who needs three DVD players in the backseat? Anyway, I hope I will be a useful member and also learn a lot from the veterans here.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums from NJ. Post some pics up. Are all the dvd players add ons or oem?

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Oregon by way of Missouri, over 24 years ago. I lived north of KC.

Yes, pics.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Patrick!

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from NH. Pics, please.

Lots of great folks on this Forum, who freely share their knowledge and perspectives. I hope that you do become a participating member in our discussions.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
07Burb, I know you told me before but where in KC, Mo. are you? I moved to Oregon from Gladstone and my brother is in Parkville. I miss that area except for the salt on the roads.

Tornadoes and hail storms and thunder/lightning storms and snow and heat/humidity, I could get used to again.