New member from Kuwait

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ChewieTheHoe

ChewieTheHoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome! I would suggest changing all the fluids and then using the severe service schedule due to the weather there. Do a fluid exchange for the transmission and change the rear differential fluid. The coolant is good for 5 years or 150K miles, whichever happens first. I reckon it's due.

Get your hands on a bi-directional scan tool like the Tech-2.

What are the specs for these fans/motors?

Thanks mate. I’ll definitely look into the fluids, I’m sure the diff and tranny are going to need an exchange. Going to take her in next weekend to a decent garage here for a good clean up. I’ll look into the other fluids as well. Thanks for the heads up! And as for the other welcome posts, thank you so much guys! I’m excited to be here.

Out of curiosity does this forum have an IG page? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I would suggest changing all the fluids and then using the severe service schedule due to the weather there. Do a fluid exchange for the transmission and change the rear differential fluid. The coolant is good for 5 years or 150K miles, whichever happens first. I reckon it's due.

Get your hands on a bi-directional scan tool like the Tech-2.

What are the specs for these fans/motors?
much Higher CFM fans plus an auxiliary oil and transmission cooler fan

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First I've heard of this. Got any specs for the fans?

20935856 Radiator
TAHOE, YUKON; 5.3L; ALL; W/ HEAVY DUTY COOLING (it's a bit beefer then the standard or trailer cooling package)

$595.00 $387.70

fan HD option
https://www.gmpartsdirect.com/auto-...as-engine/cooling-system-cat/cooling-fan-****

Power Steering Oil Cooler
Part Number: 25918689

Transmission Cooler
Part Number: 19244188 or 20880895

after market external Oil cooler with fan

differential cooler to top it off

you add your own AUX fans to those items for MAX cooling...

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
20935856 Radiator
TAHOE, YUKON; 5.3L; ALL; W/ HEAVY DUTY COOLING (it's a bit beefer then the standard or trailer cooling package)

$595.00 $387.70

fan HD option
https://www.gmpartsdirect.com/auto-...as-engine/cooling-system-cat/cooling-fan-****

Power Steering Oil Cooler
Part Number: 25918689

Transmission Cooler
Part Number: 19244188 or 20880895

after market external Oil cooler with fan

differential cooler to top it off

you add your own AUX fans to those items for MAX cooling...
standard hummer equipment or also known as (k5l hd cooling package), my Denali came with the external cooler, yanked it and put in the trucool 40k, switched my fans/shroud to the k5l (700w), added the B&W bigger trans pan

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
20935856 Radiator
TAHOE, YUKON; 5.3L; ALL; W/ HEAVY DUTY COOLING (it's a bit beefer then the standard or trailer cooling package)...

Yep, this is K5L stuff. 700 watt fan motors with 7 and 9 blade fans for the radiator. KC4 is for the engine oil cooler, KNP is for the external transmission cooler.

K5L around this time was called the Enhanced Cooling Package.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hdheffel01