New member, first Yukon Denali factory order!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Inual

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm a long-time Yukon Denali owner who just purchased my very first brand new factory order for the 2021 model! I've owned a '99 currently own an '09 and now on the waiting list for a new 2021! I do have some questions though, when you place a deposit at the dealership and the dealership tells you that they have an allotment for a new 2021 how long does it take to receive the order number ? Should it not be generated the minute the dealership places the order? I understand it would be in the 1000 status initially... I placed the order on June the 9th and have yet to hear an order number that I can track about this vehicle. My fear is that some of the 2021s are not being produced or orders aren't being honored by GM and being deferred to the 2022 models. I have not ordered the deluxe/ ultimate /premium package there is no extra towing package it's basically a pretty basic Yukon Denali ;) understanding the constraints that the factor is going through at the time. I would love some info and input from you guys, thanks so much for welcoming me to the group!

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Oregon. Please post pics of new rig when you take delivery.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm a long-time Yukon Denali owner who just purchased my very first brand new factory order for the 2021 model! I've owned a '99 currently own an '09 and now on the waiting list for a new 2021! I do have some questions though, when you place a deposit at the dealership and the dealership tells you that they have an allotment for a new 2021 how long does it take to receive the order number ? Should it not be generated the minute the dealership places the order? I understand it would be in the 1000 status initially... I placed the order on June the 9th and have yet to hear an order number that I can track about this vehicle. My fear is that some of the 2021s are not being produced or orders aren't being honored by GM and being deferred to the 2022 models. I have not ordered the deluxe/ ultimate /premium package there is no extra towing package it's basically a pretty basic Yukon Denali ;) understanding the constraints that the factor is going through at the time. I would love some info and input from you guys, thanks so much for welcoming me to the group!
Welcome from Miami Beach&NYC!

Most of your questions are already answered in the 2021 General Discussion section.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

alpha_omega

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Be patient with your order. You might get lucky and end up with a 2022. Are you set in stone on the basic pkg for the Denali or are you tempted to step it up a notch or two if offered? As you mentioned, the current stock for new vehicles (from any auto company) is very slow to become available and the availability is VERY low. All primarily due to the “accordion effect” and GM lack of chips

ruise

Reaction score
A six digit order number is generated at the time the order is entered into the system at the dealership. They also ask for your e-mail address and phone number. Good luck with your order.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm6t