New Member and Owner!

How do you like the color?

• WTF were you thinking?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Xena_21

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey Y'all! I'm a proud new owner of a new 2018 Burb LT in MSP Blue and new to this forum.

I picked "Aayla" up about 2 months ago with 343 miles on it. The Ol' lady and I love it! I'm here to learn what I can about everything good and bad that I may or may not run into with these vehicles!

I will see y'all around the forums. Attached are some photos of "Aayla" at the dealership and one after bringing her home!

Back1.jpg FrontAayla1.jpg got home1.jpg

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum.

You will have the opportunity to learn a lot here from folks in the know, who are also willing to share their perspectives and recommendations.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach&NYC Bryan! Excellent choice and nice color!

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Hey Y'all! I'm a proud new owner of a new 2018 Burb LT in MSP Blue and new to this forum.

I picked "Aayla" up about 2 months ago with 343 miles on it. The Ol' lady and I love it! I'm here to learn what I can about everything good and bad that I may or may not run into with these vehicles!

I will see y'all around the forums. Attached are some photos of "Aayla" at the dealership and one after bringing her home!

View attachment 233869 View attachment 233870 View attachment 233872

That's sweet. Was it supposed to be a police truck and then.....or what?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Oregon. Different color for sure and a damn nice truck. Glad to have you here.

OP
OP
Xena_21

Xena_21

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That's sweet. Was it supposed to be a police truck and then.....or what?

No it wasn't supposed to be a police truck. The dealership was just never able to sell it probably cause it was a $68k Blue burb in an area that isn't know for high income.... and everyone who could afford it got their black and white burbs.

The MSP Blue was a special Chevrolet 2018 limited Availability color... I think you had to have connections to get the color. (I found the color in a special catalog at the dealer.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
16yukon