New member 2010 Tahoe LTZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! She's a sexy beast.

You're right- we do like pics. Speaking of, any chance you could post up pic(s) of the underside, including the rear? I'd like to see your exhaust system and how them duals are routed.

Any other current mods? Planned mods?

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score

You're right- we do like pics. Speaking of, any chance you could post up pic(s) of the underside, including the rear? I'd like to see your exhaust system and how them duals are routed.

Man, 1st post and @iamdub is already asking to see under his rear end? He has no shame.:eek:

Seriously though, nice looking ride!

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, 1st post and @iamdub is already asking to see under his rear end? He has no shame.:eek:

Seriously though, nice looking ride!

Damned right!

I like to get straight to the down 'n' dirty. OP's been here over a month- it's time for him to put out. :D

I've always liked and wanted duals, but, due to everything else going on back there, I kinda settled on making the factory side exit design as cool as possible. After seeing @SB_1's pipes poking out the back, I'm itching to see if I can make it happen somehow.

OP
OP
SB_1

SB_1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Any other current mods? Planned mods?
Thank you very much. I don’t currently have any pics underneath but first chance I get I will. [emoji1303] debating on if and what I will do next

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
SB_1

SB_1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you very much. I don’t currently have any pics underneath but first chance I get I will. [emoji1303] debating on if and what I will do next

Also, it’s a Cat back Gibson dual exhaust.
Forgot to add that to the previous post.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also, it’s a Cat back Gibson dual exhaust.
Forgot to add that to the previous post.

Thank you. That'll hold me over until you get pics. I didn't know there was a dual exit option due to the spare tire. Googling for images now...

OP
OP
SB_1

SB_1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you. That'll hold me over until you get pics. I didn't know there was a dual exit option due to the spare tire. Googling for images now...
No problem and to be honest, I lucked out with this truck. I knew the salesman at the Chevy dealer that actually took it in on trade. The truck was babied, low miles and had the dual exhaust and cool air intake already installed. I just bought rims and tires and LED bulbs for the fronts. Oh I also put in a custom head unit (pioneer)

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome and nice truck. Any idea if you still have a spare? Usually it’s deleted to make room for that exhaust setup.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Very clean and welcome. Love the dual exhaust. In for underside pics also

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts