New lift installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

z71hotness

Reaction score
Hi y'all finally got my 2" lift installed with some BFG tires

Bilstein 2500hd shocks all around
2" rear spacer
Front lift torstion keys.

Oh man what a difference in ride height and just overall driving the truck , my truck was on Stock suspension with 155k on them.

Got a fresh 4 wheel alignment also , can't wait to start camping and towing with her, got my tow mirror's I'm gonna install today also

IMG_20190805_182423.jpg

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score

2" rear spacer

Oh man what a difference in ride height and just overall driving the truck , my truck was on Stock suspension with 155k on them.

Got a fresh 4 wheel alignment also , can't wait to start camping and towing with her, got my tow mirror's I'm gonna install today also

View attachment 228324

Nice look. Links to the parts you used? Bilstein part #s?

1badc4

Full Access Member
Reaction score

2" rear spacer

View attachment 228324
Looks awesome, was your Tahoe level to start? I was worried with mine being about 2" higher in rear that if it went up equal it would still be higher in the rear.

OP
OP
z71hotness

z71hotness

Reaction score
Looks awesome, was your Tahoe level to start? I was worried with mine being about 2" higher in rear that if it went up equal it would still be higher in the rear.
Yes it was level to start with, I added the keys to make it all even up front to the rear

LTG515

Reaction score
I'll get them later for everyone, just so everyone knows you can run 2500hd shocks on the tahoe

Any update on the part number for the 2500 bilsteins?

Also, what made you go with those over the normal 5100s? Do you run a heavier load on average?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mimi66972