New LED taillights install.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevrol8t

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased some updated lights for my 2000 Tahoe from Amazon. I really do love these lights. I have always stayed away from LED lights because of the look. I never found anything that caught my attention until I found these! I have both day and night shots but the poor quality of these photos for the dark shots does not do the lights any justice! Biggest problem is that when night fell the lights are so bright for some reason (which never happened before) my phone could not compensate for it.

I will try next time with better pics.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

View attachment 70951

5.jpg

Last edited:

jarydM

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
I purchased some updated lights for my 2000 Tahoe from Amazon. I really do love these lights. I have always stayed away from LED lights because of the look. I never found anything that caught my attention until I found these! I have both day and night shots but the poor quality of these photos for the dark shots does not do the lights any justice! Biggest problem is that when night fell the lights are so bright for some reason (which never happened before) my phone could not compensate for it.

I will try next time with better pics.

View attachment 70947

View attachment 70948

View attachment 70949

View attachment 70950

View attachment 70951

View attachment 70956
Love them, these are the exact ones I wanted, but I'm ordering the red lense