New here with questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome! And apologies for the slow response. With Covid these days I'm a full-time stay-at-home dad and I only get an hour or two to myself in the evenings. I didn't want to reply without at least updating some basic info. I don't have a history of being mechanically inclined (tho I'm not afraid to try most things with the help of YouTube and forums like these) so I'm not sure of some of my specs at the moment, but will try and find out this week when I'm next working on the Yukon (parking brake needs to be replaced). I tried to upload an image of my RPO codes but it was huge and I didn't want it to be so obnoxious. I tried adding an Imgur link, but I guess links aren't allowed in signatures? I'll figure it out I'm sure...

I haven't taken any good pics yet but I will. Would that be something I add to a post like this? Or in a certain section?

You can go to this link and type in the VIN and it will pull up your entire list of what came on your rig when built.

https://chevroletforum.com/forum/vindecoder.php?vin

OP
OP
YukonYYC

YukonYYC

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons