Hello all, I am having issues with the driver's A/C in my 2005 z71 tahoe and was hoping y'all could help. This has been going on for a while now, but in the winter it wasn't so bad. Now that it's getting hot I can't take it much longer. 95% of the time the only air that comes out of the driver vents is hot and blowing on my feet. It doesn't matter if the A/C is even on, the air still comes out hot. The higher speed I am traveling, the more the air blows. The other 5% of the time the air will respond to some controls, but i am not able to adjust temperature. It is either hot or cold. I recently replaced the door actuator but that didn't seem to make a difference. I did replace it with a used part FWIW. The passenger air seems to work fine with A/C. I didn't test it long enough to feel if it would heat. Its been a long time since I have even had my seats up so I'm not worried about the passenger air at this time. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.