New Here! 2019 Tahoe Project - GM Accessories

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denali4181

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please tell me what I need. My dealer parts departments keep telling me no. I now have a 2019 LT with no fog lamps because I did not want the other stuff.

You should be able to find a LT on their lot w them, grab that VIN and take it to parts dept and have them pull the parts up.

sealandsky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys my name is Ryan and I am from Northern, Mi. I just picked up a 2019 Tahoe LS Custom that I have big plans for! I work as a Territory Sales Manager for GM Accessories of Michigan so my job is basically to sell, promote, and train on GM Accessories. If you guys have any questions on GM Accessories for your Tahoe, Yukon, or Suburban let me know and if I don't know the answer I am sure that I can find out.

So far what I have planned and coming for my Tahoe:

1162 22" Gloss Black Wheel with A/T Tires (GM Accessory) - ordered
Borla Full Catbak exhaust system (GM Accessory) - ordered
Black Chrome dual exhaust tips from Borla (GM Accessory) - ordered
RST Black front Grill (non accessory) - ordered
Black Front/Rear bowtie emblem (GM Accessory) - Install as LPO

20% Tint front windows - installed
MGP Red Caliper Covers - ordered

In the future I am planning on adding the GM Cold Air Intake and Illuminated Bowtie, as well as maybe doing the GM Accessory Kicker Audio setup. I will be creating an album of my Tahoe build that I will eventually post on here but you can also see it on my Instagram at rcaldy464
GM accessory guy - How about coming up with a paddle shift conversion for Yukon / Denali that uses paddle shifters from other other GM vehicles?

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well hey there Ryan, nice to see a local on here (Im north of you in Elk Rapids - go to TC several times a week, or more).

You have any offerings for front magna-ride shocks? Good deals on OEM ones? My wife has 75k miles on her Denali and the front is starting to ride like complete SHIT. Thinking she needs new shocks...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Run4st