New here - 2014 Chevy Tahoe PPV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Howdy,

Won an auction for a 2014 tahoe PPV monday - got it towed to my house, and I have started pulling out the barriers and the back storage.
I'm grateful for this site, as it currently doesn't start, so I'm going through some of the forums looking for information to try and diag and rectify.

This is pretty exciting, and I can't wait until that first time i can get it rolling

View attachment 387842

Doesn't currently start, and dash doesn't light up - but i can force odometer at 124k
View attachment 387843
Navi loads up and is correct
View attachment 387841

Uh oh

View attachment 387844
Don’t just toss the stuff removed. There’s a market for it. The overland guys all drool over my weapon locker.

EducatorDan

Reaction score
Howdy,

Won an auction for a 2014 tahoe PPV monday - got it towed to my house, and I have started pulling out the barriers and the back storage.
I'm grateful for this site, as it currently doesn't start, so I'm going through some of the forums looking for information to try and diag and rectify.

This is pretty exciting, and I can't wait until that first time i can get it rolling

View attachment 387842

Doesn't currently start, and dash doesn't light up - but i can force odometer at 124k

Uh oh

View attachment 387844
Ony laughing at the broken tool cause I been there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne