New headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

16SLE91

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice. Do they feel cheap? How’s the output / build?

OP
OP
Tahoen

Tahoen

Reaction score
well, 2yrs ago i bought a set off ebay and they were shit! those headlights leaked and then I had to pull them and reseal them, still got moisture in them sometimes! the new ones seem to be better. they fit better, 2 adjusting screw(up, down left, right). i did reseal these ones just to make sure! we did get a little rain lastnight and no leaks or moisture in them! so, we'll see how they hold up after a winter up here! but, I absolutely love them! they look credible and they fit great!!

Last edited:

Tahoe_Tito

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
well, 2yrs ago i bought a set off ebay and they were shit! those headlights leaked and then I had to pull them and reseal them, still got moisture in them sometimes! the new ones seem to be better. they fit better, 2 adjusting screw(up, down left, right). i did reseal these ones just to make sure! we did get a little rain lastnight and no leaks or moisture in them! so, we'll see how they hold up after a winter up here! but, I absolutely love them! they look credible and they fit great!!
How did you reseal them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
How did you reseal them?

Most likely ran a thin bead of silicone all around the inner edge of the lens--where the clear and dark plastic meet. I did that 4 yrs ago and I've had 0 moisture issues. I recommend putting some dialectic grease on the bulb gasket--just to be safe.

OP
OP
Tahoen

Tahoen

Reaction score
Sorry to dig this up but I want those lights... how are they holding up @Tahoen

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Customized...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

i would say get them 100%!

They are holding up great so far! I sealed them before i installed them with silicone! the projectors are not the greatest with my HID but, they look incredABLE! to this point im really happy, although we have winter coming and we'll reall see how they hold up! I also wrapped(tinted)them!

These look great.

TY

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14