New guy Outer Banks NC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just picked up our 2008 LTZ low miles yesterday little road trip to Christiansburg VA
Going to be building it for the beach.
Had a tricked out Toyota just won't big enough for us. Sold that grabbed a Tahoe excited about lifting , mods and fixing it up like our other beach truck. Second picture is what its going to look like. Been hunting a white LTZ this one had a few idems already on it window tint, air dam so we grabbed it. :) Last picture is what we had. View attachment 374806
My wife and I are down on the Outer Banks all the time. We love Hatteras, and I always buy the beach pass for the Yukon for the year.

OP
OP
liveaboard74

liveaboard74

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That looks like an LT with the Z71 appearance package to me. Nice trucks either way. Somebody customized the door handles. Can't see the Z71 emblem to clearly with my bad eyes, is she a 4x4 or RWD?
By the way you were right. He had it listed as a LTZ its a LT with the z71 package. Dash has carbon in it. Just waiting on the spacers / adaptors to mount the used wheels I bought off market place and Its on the beach. Trans cooler added and have a heat scoop i'm adding on top of the hood. Not a hood scoop. Boys on the beach down here have figured out a way to get those under hood temps down. Basicly a small hood scoop with a open back end, cut a hole in the hood . Named the truck OLD SCHOOL have a sun visor like most of the trucks run back in the 70s. ( MY ERA) Just wanted to pop back on let you know you were correct.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518