New guy in Texas!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChanceTx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey y'all. I've been lurking for a few days on here and figured I better go ahead and join. LOTS of info on this forum! We just acquired a 2017 Yukon Denali for my wife. We still have her 2013 Yukon Denali that we bought new and can't decide if we want to sell it or not since it has been such a great vehicle. Anyway, the 2017 seems to have ALL the bells and whistles, including 4WD. We are planning to lift it a little and get some bigger AT tires, maybe change out the wheels (currently has 22" wheels), maybe some exhaust work, and I'd like to get a full replacement front bumper but have not been able to find one. There is SO much useful info on this forum and I will be researching the crap out of this thing, but I will have plenty of questions for y'all. I drive an F250 and am very familiar with Fords, so messing with a Yukon is kinda new to me. We left her 2013 totally stock but like I said we have plans to "play" with the 2017. Looking forward to it!

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

CLSVT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.
Hey y'all. I've been lurking for a few days on here and figured I better go ahead and join. LOTS of info on this forum! We just acquired a 2017 Yukon Denali for my wife. We still have her 2013 Yukon Denali that we bought new and can't decide if we want to sell it or not since it has been such a great vehicle. Anyway, the 2017 seems to have ALL the bells and whistles, including 4WD. We are planning to lift it a little and get some bigger AT tires, maybe change out the wheels (currently has 22" wheels), maybe some exhaust work, and I'd like to get a full replacement front bumper but have not been able to find one. There is SO much useful info on this forum and I will be researching the crap out of this thing, but I will have plenty of questions for y'all. I drive an F250 and am very familiar with Fords, so messing with a Yukon is kinda new to me. We left her 2013 totally stock but like I said we have plans to "play" with the 2017. Looking forward to it!
If you choose to sell your 2013 Yukon in the current market you will likely clean up. Used Tahoe/Yukon prices are insane right now. I just bought an awesome 2013 Tahoe LTZ. The truck is just what I wanted, but I paid for it, that's for sure.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach!

Nice find on your 2017 Denali. Most dealers in my neck of the woods have zero used Yukon's or Tahoe's on their lot. When one is put out there it us usually gone the next day.

OP
OP
C

ChanceTx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The 2017 belonged to my wife's boss (and my long time childhood best friend). We told him years ago that whenever he was ready to sell to let us know. And he did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094