New GM heavy duty floor mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Parthery

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gas pedal cutout is by design so the mat can't get caught on the pedal and cause a crash.

I too don't like the way they cover up the doorsill. Poor design.

BMPNUGLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMO I like that it covers the floorplate....because it prevents it from getting scratched up from stepping on it and allows debris to roll out of the door opening in stead of on the door plate/plate area! I have a little hand brush to sweep out my floorboards (usually a couple seconds while I get fuel each time) and all the stuff usually ends up on the floor plate and door seal where I have to finish sweeping that spot....

http://m.dhgate.com/product/michelin-small-group-of-automotive-interior/186799386.html#pd-112

aggiediver

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have these too, front and second row for my Yukon. I'm very happy with the fit, and while I've only had them a few days, they seem like they will be less slippery than the Weathertechs I've had before. They were $110 for the front and $80 for the second. I hope they eventually come out with something for the third row/space between second row buckets.

niteowlRN

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
those are really nice! the dealer gave me weather gmc mats, but mine are much smaller. i ordered husky today. i had weather tech in my jeep and i wanted to try something different.

i do wish id known about yours though! i will be better armed with next vehicle purchase!

HAARubicon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have these too, front and second row for my Yukon. I'm very happy with the fit, and while I've only had them a few days, they seem like they will be less slippery than the Weathertechs I've had before. They were $110 for the front and $80 for the second. I hope they eventually come out with something for the third row/space between second row buckets.

Did you use the second row listed for the truck. My dealer says they only have the fronts for the Yukon XL and not the second row. Could you post a pic of what the rears look like. I have the fronts and really like them.

jimim

Reaction score
Those look great. Weird there is a cutout under the gas pedal...literally the one place a dripping shoe/boot is almost always sure to drip...

Sent from my DynaTac8000 using Tapatalk

ya weather tech are better for just that reason. mine get the dirtiest there.

Azervos3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey did you get the third row??? I'm looking to purchase I got the second row. I m going to order the front row but wanted to see if anyone with bucket seat second row has ordered the
84327939 says it's for bench second but I think you can cut out an opening for the latch to make it for just like you can cut out the door sill so the chrome shows also what are the prt numbers I'm seeing many different part number for the all weather floor mats??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Icyagent