New from SATX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MyNameIsPooter

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How is it going everyone, my name is Aaron but a lot of people know me by nickname, Pooter. Now now, to make it a short story it has nothing to do with passing gas. It came from being bad at a game when I was little and got told all I did was “poot” around. So that is that lol.

I have a 2018 Z71 Midnight Tahoe. Nothing fancy on it at all, but waiting to install a Rough Country level kit for the front, tinted the windows as dark as Texas would allow, and got rid of the screaming Goodyear tires for some quieter A/Ts that would explode your brain at 50 mph lol, and that’s about it for now. I traded in my Tundra for the Tahoe, and with my wife and I’s first child on the way we are not mini van people what so ever.

I am active duty Air Force, and have been in the Air Transportation career field (2T2 or Port Dawgs) for alittle over 6 years now.

Looking forward to meeting new people and being apart of some threads.

Attachments

• 72A3DE9F-C76F-431E-AB7C-8360E28BE5BE.jpeg
    72A3DE9F-C76F-431E-AB7C-8360E28BE5BE.jpeg
    283.1 KB · Views: 5

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Pooter! Thank you for your service.

Nice 2018 Z71! Thank you for your service!

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How is it going everyone, my name is Aaron but a lot of people know me by nickname, Pooter. Now now, to make it a short story it has nothing to do with passing gas. It came from being bad at a game when I was little and got told all I did was “poot” around. So that is that lol.

I have a 2018 Z71 Midnight Tahoe. Nothing fancy on it at all, but waiting to install a Rough Country level kit for the front, tinted the windows as dark as Texas would allow, and got rid of the screaming Goodyear tires for some quieter A/Ts that would explode your brain at 50 mph lol, and that’s about it for now. I traded in my Tundra for the Tahoe, and with my wife and I’s first child on the way we are not mini van people what so ever.

I am active duty Air Force, and have been in the Air Transportation career field (2T2 or Port Dawgs) for alittle over 6 years now.

Looking forward to meeting new people and being apart of some threads.
Welcome Pooter! We don't see too many Z71 K2s, nice truck!

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
howdy & welcome A-A-Ron ( :anitoof: )

its too bad TX tint laws SUCK

i went w/ clear tint on windshield w/ 5% brow (if i ever have replace windshield, i'll go 70% w/ 5% brow)
35% on driver/passenger door.
then back doors & cargo area 5% over factory smoke tint.

that help cut down lots of heat on mine

thank you for your service