New from Georgia

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you! Yeah my hubby decided to delete the mag ride because of how often people buy new shocks for it. Luckily he used to build trucks so he’s pretty skilled in all that. Yes, had to be a 4X4 for him. I wanted a sunroof he wanted 4wd haha!

You guys are going to love it. They are more off-road friendly than folks give them credit for, especially with the right tires. Keep the fluids clean and the drive line will last a long long time.

OP
OP
pmcrae

pmcrae

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What kit did he use to delete the Magnaride? I am thinking that Bilstein shocks and a leveling kit would ride better than this magnaride shit....

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
JBEngineering on EBay, username JSV460. It rides SO much better now. We put A/C delco auto level shocks (gm23458661) on the back-
Deletes mag ride, keeps auto level. My hubby said you have to buy a ton of stuff to put bilsteins in the front, as to why we didn’t get them. We have Monroe quick struts for the front. (He used to build trucks for a living so he is very knowledgeable about all this)

DirtyBlackHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JBEngineering on EBay, username JSV460. It rides SO much better now. We put A/C delco auto level shocks (gm23458661) on the back-
Deletes mag ride, keeps auto level. My hubby said you have to buy a ton of stuff to put bilsteins in the front, as to why we didn’t get them. We have Monroe quick struts for the front. (He used to build trucks for a living so he is very knowledgeable about all this)
Is this what you bought?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Magnetic-R...130242?hash=item421630acc2:g:sDYAAOSw-F1eiRPl

OP
OP
pmcrae

pmcrae

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes that is the kit. That only does either the front or rear, you would need to purchase two kits to do a complete magna/air delete. If you want to keep air ride, only buy one of these kits and one of the shock simulator only kits from the same seller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GJones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Atl here. I went from GC to a Tahoe too!

DirtyBlackHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am really thinking I need to get this done. So what exact parts did you order? Which shocks, and leveling kit do you have?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC