New from CT - 2005 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nstahoe4

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey all. My name is Nick and I live in central CT. I picked up a 2005 Tahoe recently. I have a big family so it seems we need more used cars than others, but finding decent stuff for something reasonable has been a challenge here.

I had an 04 Suburban a couple years ago and liked the engine, so this one seemed pretty familiar.

Unfortunately I trusted the seller a little too much and my haste to get something left me with a little work. I'm reasonably good with vehicles, sans electric stuff. Thanks.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

Ask your questions about your 2005, as @OR VietVet has replaced everything in his 2005 truck, except the steering wheel.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

Ask your questions about your 2005, as @OR VietVet has replaced everything in his 2005 truck, except the steering wheel.
That's coming up soon.... @Joseph Garcia :chewie:

OP
OP
N

nstahoe4

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New England car. PO re-skinned the rockers. Looks decent from far away, but close up not the best body work. Good for me as a driver.

Tahoe-Driver-640.JPGTahoe-Passenger-640.JPG
Tahoe-Front-640.JPGTahoe-Rear-640.JPG

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17

Latest posts