New Flowmaster 50 series, Walkaround.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rockymt21

wing addict
Reaction score
That things growls. I like it. And I have to say I think your truck looks clean. I remember when you first joined and were really frustrated with it, but you've turned it around and it looks nice man!

99COOP

Retired
Reaction score
Awesome! brings back some memories haha. Seriously though that thing sounds nice, I love that powerful growl when you first start up the engine.

OP
OP
"350Vortec"

"350Vortec"

*Tahoeless, For now*
Reaction score
Thanks alot guys! It really means alot. I have been trying slowly but surely on this truck. And yea she does have a deep growl to er

fco_gonzo

Tahoe BS Detector
Reaction score
I have a 50 series also on my tahoe, Thats perfrect for the hoe it deep sounding when starting or at wot but when you get on the highway it mellows out. Before the 50 seires I was running a super 40 on my tahoe and that was just plain loud. the 50 series is just perfect.

texaschevy88

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
sounds real good . what kind of flowmaster 50 series is it? or do all the 50 series have the same tone...?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sounds real good . what kind of flowmaster 50 series is it? or do all the 50 series have the same tone...?

All 50 series Flowmasters will have the same tone....

skyl3rm

Ahoy hoy
Reaction score
I just got the 40 series on mine... I like it... havent had it on the hwy much yet so dont know how loud it is... but i always have music up anyways so guess it wont matter much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts