New Denali arrived, swapped out GMC rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
tjs3922

tjs3922

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have any more info on this program? Maybe anything on the receipt? I couldn't order the wheels I wanted either
Our local dealer knew of the program. I would tie in the parts dept with your sales person. The tires had to less than 300 miles on them to do this. We got our vehicle in August and basically parked it for 5 weeks until my 22" wheels came in.

OP
OP
tjs3922

tjs3922

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use one of these on mine. It’s soft bristle and gets in the crevices pretty good. I don’t use the brush for anything else
View attachment 352575

what did the wheels run you through the dealer? Just wondering as I bought mine aftermarket. I don’t have OEM money lol
Thanks for the info. I will get one! I am pretty **** about not letting my wheels get too dirty so this will help.

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I will get one! I am pretty **** about not letting my wheels get too dirty so this will help.
I’m lucky to get a monthly wash in. And this thing does great with the brake dust. So if you clean more frequently then I think it will work great for you

okfoz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a car with Black Rims, and I loved how it looked, but they were always dirty on the inside. They collected dirt and dust like crazy... I sold it back to the dealer 9 months and 16,000 miles later, have not looked back. I sold it back for $1000 less than what I paid for it.