New Denali arrived, swapped out GMC rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
tjs3922

tjs3922

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We received the Yukon in late August and wanted the black machined wheels. GM has a program where they rebated a $1000 and swapped the rims/tires through the parts department. Worked out same as if it would have been ordered with the black wheels.

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have fun cleaning those…
I enjoy detailing my Yukon as well as my 21 Suburban RST. Talk about getting a workout!
I use one of these on mine. It’s soft bristle and gets in the crevices pretty good. I don’t use the brush for anything else
F5E6C19E-8C82-44B9-B7C3-67CE1CB3A740.png

what did the wheels run you through the dealer? Just wondering as I bought mine aftermarket. I don’t have OEM money lol

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use a couple of these to clean mine, wheels and all! Come on fellas, wise up! Get your kids to put down those phones! LOL

View attachment 352578
Mine aren’t old enough yet… but I’m finally getting some more outside/garage time in now that she’s walking…. I’ll have her putting hours in around the garage before you know it

Toasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We received the Yukon in late August and wanted the black machined wheels. GM has a program where they rebated a $1000 and swapped the rims/tires through the parts department. Worked out same as if it would have been ordered with the black wheels.

Do you have any more info on this program? Maybe anything on the receipt? I couldn't order the wheels I wanted either

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts