New Centre Console for my 2011 ppv

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ron C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the jump seat but everytime I see these installed it looks SOOO MUCH BETTER than my stupid jumpseat.

I think they look nice, they are pricey because of the electronics, that is almost impossible to use. I was talking to a GM person, that said it can be done, BUT you have to replace the complete instrument cluster harness. Which is a pain.. and, no guarantee it will work. So, I think I am going aftermarket, hide that in the center console and replace the rear audio with a cubbie, if I can find one.

Ron

jmm121783

Searching for the next sunset...
Reaction score
I'm installing my console as we speak and I previously purchased a bose sub and amp to only find out that it doesn't look like I will be able to use it in my SSV. My console came complete with the entire wire harness, ending under the main cubby with a big blue connector. Basically this is the harness back on Page 3 or something of this ad someone posted but would do a SSV/PPV owner no good since I cannot find the female portion of this blue connector to plug into the factory wire harness. This is what would power up the BOSE amp and sub. Bummed someone sold me the BOSE amp/sub and said it would work in a SSV....shouldve done the research.

One issue I'm having with my upgraded NAV headunit is that the volume is EXTREMELY low, all the way up you can barely here it.

KBones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm installing my console as we speak and I previously purchased a bose sub and amp to only find out that it doesn't look like I will be able to use it in my SSV. My console came complete with the entire wire harness, ending under the main cubby with a big blue connector. Basically this is the harness back on Page 3 or something of this ad someone posted but would do a SSV/PPV owner no good since I cannot find the female portion of this blue connector to plug into the factory wire harness. This is what would power up the BOSE amp and sub. Bummed someone sold me the BOSE amp/sub and said it would work in a SSV....shouldve done the research.

One issue I'm having with my upgraded NAV headunit is that the volume is EXTREMELY low, all the way up you can barely here it.

Is it a aftermarket nav unit?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442