New 22 yukon XL Deal, and warranty???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmemmert

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just bought a new '22 yukon xl sle for about $4400 under MSRP. I feel like I did pretty good especially considering how aggressive they were with my trade. Im wondering if there are any good extended warranty options out there. With my ford I was able to buy directly from ford and it seemed like a pretty good value, and was seemless when I needed work done. Does GM offer anything similar, or am I on my own to find a third party?

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to your very first post as a member. If it is available, I would go with the GM service contract. I never recommend them but others get a bit of Peace of Mind with them.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Several Dealers offer GM warranty at a good price. Do a Google search and they should pull up from this forum.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought a new '22 yukon xl sle for about $4400 under MSRP. I feel like I did pretty good especially considering how aggressive they were with my trade. Im wondering if there are any good extended warranty options out there. With my ford I was able to buy directly from ford and it seemed like a pretty good value, and was seemless when I needed work done. Does GM offer anything similar, or am I on my own to find a third party?

vcode

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Consider yourself lucky. Still seeing $5K over MSRP here in the midwest. I bought my extended warranty from Black Cadillac. they were 1/2 what a local dealer cost...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tomcoop

Latest posts