New 2021 Yukon 6.2l cabin noise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brandon2489

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Range told me the Pulsar LT wasn’t working on the ‘21+ yet. Did you get it to work on yours?
I do not have a 21+. I just got the info from forum member slowride77. May want to message him and see what he has to say.

zstreek

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm totally new, and just pulling this out of thin air, but it sounds like active noise cancellation. I'm not sure if yours has it, but it could literally be your sound system generating that noise. Could be malfunctioning or it could be working properly and you are just sensitive. Just a thought.

OP
OP
A

AutoAddict

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am surely very sensitive in term of accoustics/noises. But it starts only when the vehicle is moving. I don’t know how the ANC is working but even at speeds like 3mph I can hear it. When I stop it’s gone… go figure.

Zoni

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Try folding in mirrors in to see if buffeting stops

Ron McKuin

Reaction score
My 2021 Tahoe High Country is not near as quiet in the cabin as I hoped it would be?? I get lots of “rumbling” even at low speeds. The cuts in the payment seem to be amplified? It feels like it has 100 lbs of air in tires, but it doesn’t? Bridgestone tires and PSI is 34-35.

Anyone figured out what can be done to quiet down the ride?? Thanks in advance.

Hiebs

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Any updates , i have a 22 Denali, same issues, I get headaches driving the thing, I can’t figure out where it’s coming from, also has tons of road noise, my 2020 ram rides way nicer and much quieter, sure makes me mad, for $85,000 it should be much nicer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlbertoTahoe2011