New 2019 Yukon Denali Jacksonville Fla.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
tipnring

tipnring

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i cant believe they gave you 43k on a 2016 trade it must have had no miles on it and/or they had some kind of big incentive from gm on the 19

And the 2016 had 20" wheels. The Ford dealer told me they would buy it for $42K from me, put tires on it & sell it for 45K on a trade for their 2019 Yukon Denali that was priced at 60K with 2300 miles on it. (missed out on that deal).

I had offers at 2 other dealers for 42K & $42,500 trade value.
My 2016 had 29,700 miles.

Last August I was offered 49K when it had 15k miles on it.
This is a photo of my 2016 trade.

iV9dDDAIQJyQakUPp0SMVA.jpg

Last edited:

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
When these vehicles are hot, they’re hot. That’s really cool you got a great trade as well as a frig’g amazing warr on the new vehicle.

The GMEEP is worth it’s weight in gold so you can have a 100% dealer serviced vehicle. Now purchase a wash on, wash off ceramic sealer to protect the clear and keep all the pterodactyl crap from eating through it.

CarPro Hydro2 Foam 500mL https://www.amazon.com/dp/B019HMO4FI?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
tipnring

tipnring

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
When these vehicles are hot, they’re hot. That’s really cool you got a great trade as well as a frig’g amazing warr on the new vehicle.

The GMEEP is worth it’s weight in gold so you can have a 100% dealer serviced vehicle. Now purchase a wash on, wash off ceramic sealer to protect the clear and keep all the pterodactyl crap from eating through it.

CarPro Hydro2 Foam 500mL https://www.amazon.com/dp/B019HMO4FI?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Lots of good reviews on the CarPro Hydro2 foam. Thanks for letting me know about it.

I'm looking at putting Xpel on the front & some Llumar CTX tint on the front widows.

OP
OP
tipnring

tipnring

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Lots of good reviews on the CarPro Hydro2 foam. Thanks for letting me know about it.

I'm looking at putting Xpel on the front & some Llumar CTX tint on the front widows.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu