New 2016 Tahoe that I wasn't going to mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4MRAV8R

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How do you like the S&B intake ? Does it sound nice and throaty when you lay into it ? It looks great !!!

OP
OP
M

myoung84

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Which drop kit did you end up buying?
The 2-3" rear Belltech drop from NorcallSS. Very easy to install, didn't even need to remove the wheels. Looks so much better already, amazing what a small 2" drop will do. I think I still want it lower though.

I would have started with a 2/4 drop but I don't have time to tear into the front end this year and deal with the alignment, way too much going on right now. The two options I am looking at is 1) Remove the rear spacer and get another inch out of the rear, then do a 1" drop up front with Belltech struts or 2) just bite the bullet and do a full 2/4 and replace the rear springs too.

Jsenky

Reaction score
Can you share the link to those wheels? Mine came with the stock 20" chrome 5 stars and i hate them. Looking to upgrade both wheels and tires.

OP
OP
M

myoung84

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

minisoda

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What'd you use for the LED low beams and are you happy? I was surprised to see halogen in the SLT and LED seemed like an easy swap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tahoe Belgium