New 2 door model

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bottomline2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, I don't think it will either. Its a midsize and they don't even offer the new ranger in a reg cab, Ext or crew only. If I could make a guess, a 2d (midsize) 4x4 suv market has been replaced by atv/side by sides. Its such a specialized market its just not practical for a $30K plus daily when you can spend half that on two different vehicles and get two things that are so much better.

While were kind of on the subject: HERE is the new 2019 blazer (that will compete with it at $28K-$40K) Looks to me like crossover lines with a car front end, but says SUV with available AWD. The ranger looks like a truck, but not as good.
https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-vehicles/all-new-blazer

2019-blazer-cro-1RS-g7c-colorizer.jpg

2019-blazer-design-gallery-01-xs.jpg
Looks like a Camaro and Murano offspring..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was a concept vehicle for an auto show from way back in 2004 and would only go 30 mph so I don't think this will be the modern day version.

mattt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another GM disappointment. That is not a Blazer. Period.

Ever since GM became Government Motors and lived off the backs of all of us actual taxPAYERS, they have sucked. This is just more proof of what a disappointment Government Motors is now.

yeah, I don't think it will either. Its a midsize and they don't even offer the new ranger in a reg cab, Ext or crew only. If I could make a guess, a 2d (midsize) 4x4 suv market has been replaced by atv/side by sides. Its such a specialized market its just not practical for a $30K plus daily when you can spend half that on two different vehicles and get two things that are so much better.

While were kind of on the subject: HERE is the new 2019 blazer (that will compete with it at $28K-$40K) Looks to me like crossover lines with a car front end, but says SUV with available AWD. The ranger looks like a truck, but not as good.
https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-vehicles/all-new-blazer

2019-blazer-cro-1RS-g7c-colorizer.jpg

2019-blazer-design-gallery-01-xs.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To be fair, the blazer name hasn’t belonged to a full-size suv since the early 90s :shrug:

WillCO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another GM disappointment. That is not a Blazer. Period.

Ever since GM became Government Motors and lived off the backs of all of us actual taxPAYERS, they have sucked. This is just more proof of what a disappointment Government Motors is now.
If you set aside better gas mileage, more powerful engines, better in-cabin materials, more driver technology, and much better objective reliability records - yes, I guess GM was better in the 80s and 90s.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shahid