New 07 Yukon Denali XL Owner

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Krmnnghia, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Krmnnghia

Krmnnghia Member

Name:
    Justin
    I sure am glad I found this forum! I hunted for 2 months to find the perfect new ride and this place was a HUGE help. I was able to find a 1 owner, 07 Yukon Denali XL with 102k miles. Dealership was out in the middle of nowhere and I think that is the only reason I got it for so cheap. Dealership had just done a new oil pan gasket, and new rear air shocks and air compressor. Even better, the previous owner is a dealership "friend" and they work car shows with him. He was more than happy to talk with me before I purchased the car so I got a ton of useful info. How often does that happen!? Dude is a big time corvette guy and took ridiculously good care of this thing. Here are some pics!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

First thing I had to do was get new Tires. Scoured the Internet and am so far very happy with the Hankook Dynapro ATM's in 275/55/20.
    [​IMG]

Also swapped over all the interior lights to LED, Ordered the NAV update disc, and got a spare fob and key on the way. I was warned about the Power running boards and wow are thy a huge pain with the winter slush and salt. I just put them up and disabled them. Even if I never use them they look 10x better than the stock boards IMO.

So far everyone I have shown it to cannot believe it has 100k miles. It does have one spot of rust I will be getting cut out and repaired in the summer. Its the rear wheel well. Barely noticeable now but will become a huge problem down the road. Par for the course in Michigan.

2. HiHoeSilver

HiHoeSilver Away! Supporting Member

Name:
    Nate

Score!

swathdiver likes this.
  3. Miami-Dade

Miami-Dade Super Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Name:
    Gary
    Welcome from Miami Beach Justin!! Congrats on finding your 1 owner super maintained 07 Yukon Denali XL..It takes some people months [even years] to find a well maintained vehicle like that...Awesome find!!!!

4. GotExhaust.com

GotExhaust.com Senior Member Supporting Vendor

Name:
    Chris
    Looks great, congrats!!

Let us know if we can help you with any upgrades or maintenance items. We Got Everything at Got Exhaust and offer discounts to all the members here

5. Doubeleive

Doubeleive Elite Member Supporting Member

Name:
    Wes
    NICE, WELCOME

6. Puckrobber

Puckrobber TYF Newbie

Name:
    Rob
    Welcome to the Fraternity!

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

7. swathdiver

swathdiver Full Access Member

Name:
    James
    Howdy! Is the heater for the washer fluid still hooked up and original? They were too hot and GM recalled and disabled them but several companies have made new ones, not so hot that hook right up where the old one did. How do you like the heated steering wheel?

8. GTNator

GTNator Senior Member Supporting Member

Name:
    GTNator
    Very nice! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Krmnnghia

Krmnnghia Member

Name:
    Justin
    Heated steering wheel works great! Not as hot as my wife's Kia steering wheel though. That thing will burn your fingers. I have not looked at the washer fluid heater. Is there a way to tell if that is functioning?