New 07 Tahoe LT from WA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

TILA

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Glad to know ya Garrett! Post up some photos of your new and old rides when you can. Any other plans for the Tahoe?

So far my plans are just to chase down problems in the order that they bug me. Last night I pulled off the ugly door molding on one side. Now I'm feeling regret and trying to find replacements. Not having luck finding anything that covers the marks left by the molding. It seems that everything I am finding is smaller than the 3 1/4" width I just pulled off. I'm waiting on a pair of headlights and a new bow tie for the front.

I will probably switch to the mechanical deficiencies. The brakes seem to pulse a bit. The power liftgate and glass can be opened with the key fob, but both buttons on the tailgate do nothing. I can wake up the rear climate control. Before I take a drive further than my 5 mile commute, I will park it on one of my neighbor's lifts and replace every fluid.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not seeing "signature" on my profile. Would that be synonymous with "status"?

If you are using a phone, instead of a tablet or PC, some of the display fields in this Forum's pages get truncated and not visible. Turn your phone sideways, and you should be able to view all content on this Forum's pages.

Hover over your name at the top right of the page, and you should see a dropdown menu with 'Signature' in the left column, about halfway down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willis12345