Never seen these seats before

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
LDMoore

LDMoore

Reaction score
You'll have to search this forum, a guy with an Escalade did it with those 3rd row buckets and I forgot the others, think one of them was an 800.
I'll see what I can find. I'll post the link if I find it

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Philpug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the configuration in our 08 YXL SLT.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Yukon XL brochures mention seating for 6, 7, 8 or 9 throughout the years. That pic is for the 6 passenger. Seven and eight passenger gets the more common 3rd row seat made for two or three without the consoles and/or a 2nd row bench seat. Nine passenger was available in the Yukon XL with the armrest in the front bench seat that folded down into a mini seat between the passenger and driver, 2nd row bench seat for 3 and third row seat for three.

If you've got one of he oddballs, post up a picture ... Here's our 08 Denali AWD with seating for 8 after a $7h detail that took a 2 day color sand, interior and exterior detail from a shop that did resto on trade in's for dealers. Buyer drove from out of state and gladly paid $11.5k @ 140k miles last year. It was cleaner and better than we got it in 2014.

IMG_0492.JPG
IMG_0466.JPG IMG_0488.JPG

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yukon XL brochures mention seating for 6, 7, 8 or 9 throughout the years. That pic is for the 6 passenger. Seven and eight passenger gets the more common 3rd row seat made for two or three without the consoles and/or a 2nd row bench seat. Nine passenger was available in the Yukon XL with the armrest in the front bench seat that folded down into a mini seat between the passenger and driver, 2nd row bench seat for 3 and third row seat for three.

If you've got one of he oddballs, post up a picture ... Here's our 08 Denali AWD with seating for 8 after a $7h detail that took a 2 day color sand, interior and exterior detail from a shop that did resto on trade in's for dealers. Buyer drove from out of state and gladly paid $11.5k @ 140k miles last year. It was cleaner and better than we got it in 2014.

View attachment 267962
View attachment 267960 View attachment 267961

Sharp!