Need tire tools- where to buy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Guess I've been lucky twice then. My 2011 Denali came with everything also except the cargo cover, and only 2 pair of headphones

But I did buy them from dealerships where the previous owner traded it in on a new vehicle, not from one of these corner auto lots where all their vehicles are from auction

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

exp500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depends how much work you want to do! AAA or Upullit !

JGreene

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As has been the case in every used vehicle I've acquired, someone stole the jack and all the tire tools. Mainly I need the extensions to crank the spare tire winch.

I post the question here because Amazon and Ebay are full of clone kits, many of which have horrible reviews, including well known aftermarket suppliers like Dorman. I don't want to waste money on something that will break the first use and leave me stranded. If anyone knows of a reputable brand, please share.

If I have to buy OEM, so be it.

I've already cruised through the u-pick yards and found the tools missing from every vehicle in the yards.

Earlier today, I just so happened to run across a FB Marketplace post for a full factory setup- crank rods in pouch, jack, wheel chocks, etc. for $25 and thought of this thread. But, @JGreene has you covered with his post. $27/shipped for the crank rod kit and $20 for what looks to be a sturdy scissor jack sounds like a deal to me. Or, if you'd prefer a hydraulic bottle jack, Harbor Freight has great prices on theirs. I'd be leery of a bottle jack (of any brand) leaking, though.

OP
OP
B

Bill 1960

Testing the Limits
Reaction score
Earlier today, I just so happened to run across a FB Marketplace post for a full factory setup- crank rods in pouch, jack, wheel chocks, etc. for $25 and thought of this thread. But, @JGreene has you covered with his post. $27/shipped for the crank rod kit and $20 for what looks to be a sturdy scissor jack sounds like a deal to me. Or, if you'd prefer a hydraulic bottle jack, Harbor Freight has great prices on theirs. I'd be leery of a bottle jack (of any brand) leaking, though.

Yeah, I’ve got a hydraulic jack in my garage and I store it in a plastic tub because it leaks.

I found a complete factory kit with jack on eBay. The factory screw jacks aren’t the best, but they don’t leak when stored.