Need suggestions for a new remote tuner.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NIevo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need some recommendations for a remote tuner. Currently have an AutoCal V3 I'd like to keep using. I've about had enough of the lack of communication from Black Bear and wouldn't suggest anyone use them. It's way past the ridiculous point.

AutoPKG

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Depends what engine you have...

Give Superchips a call.

MrMonte on the forum has had success with a Flashpaq F5. When I called Superschips they said their Edge EVOHT2 is best for the 6.2L with 10a trans

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need some recommendations for a remote tuner. Currently have an AutoCal V3 I'd like to keep using. I've about had enough of the lack of communication from Black Bear and wouldn't suggest anyone use them. It's way past the ridiculous point.
I know this is an older post from last year, but we looked at our correspondence with you, and nothing seemed out of the ordinary. We provided a tune for your supercharger in Feb 2022, and then addressed your emails you sent from Aug and Sept as well. The response to your Aug email did take longer than normal, the tuner was on vacation at that time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts