Need PPV Suspension part #'s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GranPrix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a 2017 LS with a ZW7 (premium ride suspension) that I want to swap a PPV suspension into. I've searched on here and google with very little results. I'm looking for all the components needed for the PPV suspension. Which to my understanding it's the struts and springs on all four corners. So far I have the part # for the rear springs:

Rear springs: 20985932
Front springs: ?

Front struts: ?
Rear struts: ?

GMpartsonline and direct are pretty vague and confusing as far as finding the part #s. Can anyone confirm?

OP
OP
GranPrix

GranPrix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My hoe isn't a PPV so that wouldn't do any good.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
He might be able to cross reference for what will work to accomplish what you want but if you choose not to, your call.

Tim10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a 2017 LS with a ZW7 (premium ride suspension) that I want to swap a PPV suspension into. I've searched on here and google with very little results. I'm looking for all the components needed for the PPV suspension. Which to my understanding it's the struts and springs on all four corners. So far I have the part # for the rear springs:

Rear springs: 20985932
Front springs: ?

Front struts: ?
Rear struts: ?

GMpartsonline and direct are pretty vague and confusing as far as finding the part #s. Can anyone confirm?

Here, pic of my front coil part number - 2016 Tahoe PPV 4x4
if it helps, what's your part numbers? As you know I'm doing the opposite.

IMG-5566.jpg

OP
OP
GranPrix

GranPrix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here, pic of my front coil part number - 2016 Tahoe PPV 4x4
if it helps, what's your part numbers? As you know I'm doing the opposite.

View attachment 236537

Let me try and get some part #s. These next two weeks are going to be very busy for me reference work with the holidays. Hopefully I can get some time during the day

Tim10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me try and get some part #s. These next two weeks are going to be very busy for me reference work with the holidays. Hopefully I can get some time during the day

Ok, how soft/comfy will you say your Tahoe is?
If you rate it from 0 to 10 and 10 super comfy

OP
OP
GranPrix

GranPrix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, how soft/comfy will you say your Tahoe is?
If you rate it from 0 to 10 and 10 super comfy

Compared to my S2000, 2011 PPV and my patrol car... a 10! LoL All my cars are either built to road race or pursuit rated so anything other than that is super comfy for me.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Compared to my S2000, 2011 PPV and my patrol car... a 10! LoL All my cars are either built to road race or pursuit rated so anything other than that is super comfy for me.

Remember the quote from the movie Dirty Mary and Crazy Larry?