need photoshop help please.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it definitely will be unique! i think all mods are personal, so if u like go for it, thats what its all about making it your own and not just another roll off the assembly line piece....good luck!

1dopeHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it definitely will be unique! i think all mods are personal, so if u like go for it, thats what its all about making it your own and not just another roll off the assembly line piece....good luck!

That's funny becuase 99% percent of the NNBS here look exactly same, dropped on black Slides. This place is void of all originality at times.

OP
OP
TEXAS DEMON

TEXAS DEMON

with a vengeance
Reaction score
well i have always had that liitle defect, excesive customizing. im sure you guys will like once its done.

07warwagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's funny becuase 99% percent of the NNBS here look exactly same, dropped on black Slides. This place is void of all originality at times.

LOL....I so agree everyone on here has lowered hoes on slides. There only a handfull of us that have lifted SUVs and I think I'm the only one with a lifted Burban

Fauxnali

Gold Member
Reaction score
I saw a lifted Escalade (probaly 10-12 inches) on a huge set of tires here the other day. There's also a Sierra single cab shortbox running around here with an Escalade front end, it may be one of the sweetest rides around as far as a customized NNBS.
To each their own i guess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
staffie

Latest posts