Need help with wiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I suppose now the question becomes if I can get them stand alone or if I need to get the damn kit and bin 90 percent of the stuff in there lol

Your Google fu seems a hell of a lot better than mine. I was coming up dry; can you find anything?
I’ll see what I can find.

DougAMiller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
SnowDrifter

SnowDrifter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Washington. The desert side not the Starbucks side
Ugh

So I looked through thwt connector guide a couple times. Couldn't find it

Went to order that kit, out of stock where I look.

Poked at Google for honestly longer than I should, can't find the proper male end anywhere.

Kind of at a loss at this point. Seems to be a nonstandard or custom connector. I really reallllyyyyyy didn't want to cut the wiring. But unless anyone else has any resources or ideas, I'm rapidly approaching that point.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I understand and appreciate not wanting to cut wiring. But, with as much time and effort that you've invested into saving this one connection style so far, is it still worth it? Go to the salvage yard and snip some male and female Weather Pack connectors with convenient lengths of wires attached of whatever gauge you need, solder and heat shrink them to your harness and it'd be a done deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne