Need Help with Tahoe Generations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Ahhh, I see, thank you.

A good group of us will attest that the 2000-6 (NBS) is the best overall, most durable truck available. If you can find a low milage, well maintained example you won't regret it. Major electrical upgrades occurred in 03+, and a few more significant improvements for the 05-6 models. I'd steer you away from 2000-2002 & 2007, personally.

OP
OP
C

CJaimes

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
A good group of us will attest that the 2000-6 (NBS) is the best overall, most durable truck available. If you can find a low milage, well maintained example you won't regret it. Major electrical upgrades occurred in 03+, and a few more significant improvements for the 05-6 models. I'd steer you away from 2000-2002 & 2007, personally.

That's helpful, thanks!

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Whichever model year and specific model/trim that you finally choose to purchase, there are folks here who will know it, inside and outside. As such, you will be supported with knowledge and answers to any questions or issues that arise, by the great folks here. You've already had a taste of that warm welcome and knowledge transfer by the initial responses to your inquiry above.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willis12345