Need help rear speaker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03catburban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This amp will be right and up above the brake pedal can't give exact location. Because all I did was cut it out of my suburban harness before I put it in my crewcab.

And all data showed it powered the rear roof speakers

s-l300.jpg

rludlam1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Today I just installed a jvc arsanal cd player , and after I hooked it up the rear door speakers didn't work and the speakers in the roof works and the thing under the seat is for my power seats so how am I suppose to get the rear speakers to work any one know how? Thanks in advance.
The ant wire for the after market radio needs to be connected to the pink wire in the truck side of the harness. The radio harness has a power antenna wire might be a blue wire. The pink wire is for the under dash amp to power the back door speakers.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The ant wire for the after market radio needs to be connected to the pink wire in the truck side of the harness. The radio harness has a power antenna wire might be a blue wire. The pink wire is for the under dash amp to power the back door speakers.

Might not want to dig up the old threads. The OP (who you quoted) hasn't been on here in nearly 10 years.

travo87

Reaction score
I am 99% sure that I do not have a amp. So what else could it be? This is my thoughts..... The wiring harness only has right rear -+, left rear -+, right front -+, left front -+. So I am wondering if the wiring harness does not have a out put for the rear doors. I used all the wires that came with the cd player but I had three wires left over on the harness labeled power antena , dash light, and dimmer light on the harness. I am pretty handy with the solder gun and wiring ( I have wired some pretty complex rc air planes). I just need some help on this one. How do I get power to the rear door speakers?
You can if ya haven't figured it out by now let me know

travo87

Reaction score
The front door speaker wires, on each driver's side and passenger side they Noth have the matching colored wires thst matches the one in front of it. And if your truck comes with rear door speakers is awesome mine didn't but it did come the wires for it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mimi66972