Need help picking a Supercharger for my denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hello all, I’m looking into getting a supercharger installed on my 16 Yukon Denali. Any suggestions?? Whipple, Maggie, Callaway?? Also, will I need to upgrade my pistons and rods?? Thanks in advance.

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello all, I’m looking into getting a supercharger installed on my 16 Yukon Denali. Any suggestions?? Whipple, Maggie, Callaway?? Also, will I need to upgrade my pistons and rods?? Thanks in advance.
Hello Chris, it will depend on your goals, but we would recommend Edelbrock or Magnacharger. The Edelbrock can generally ship next day, whereas the Magnacharger is looking at a 3-4 week turn around time right now. We can provide competitive pricing on either one! Pistons and Rods do not need to be replaced.

noob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m thinking the same for either my 2010 or 2017 escalade, any of these kits “plug and play” where they come with a computer or programmer with tune ready for the super charger?

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m thinking the same for either my 2010 or 2017 escalade, any of these kits “plug and play” where they come with a computer or programmer with tune ready for the super charger?
Hello Stephen, you are able to purchase them with or without their tuning. We can provide custom tuning with our AutoCal as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts