Need help finding right lowering kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RiqueT03

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys this is my first post. I’m planning on lowering my 08 Yukon Denali awd (auto ride wore out and was replaced by previous owner with coils I don’t know if that would affect in anyway) on 24s and I really want a 3/4 or 3/5 kit but this is honestly the first time I do something to mu cars suspension so I’m not confident on what choice to make. Any advice and link to a reliable kit is much appreciated.

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can talk to Tony he’ll set you up good. Main question is how low do you really want to go. They should have a sticky in this section where guys post pics and and list what ever mods where done in the suspension including wheel and tire size. At least that way people can get an idea of what it will look like with x drop and y wheels.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tony @NORCAL SS is a great source. I have an 07 Denali with a 2/3 drop done with spindles and springs. If you go 3/4 you’ll need to do the free travel mod too. There are tons of pictures and posts here about all of it.

SUMTOY2

Reaction score
Mcgaughys 2/4 drop spindles and springs and everything else. Will drop it evenly. Mine is 08 tahoe with 24s. A little rub in the wheel well liner but you can adjust those. Mine is 4 wheel drive yes 4 wheel drive a 4 wheel drive-in case I decide to take the family up to play in the snow I don't have to worry about anything.

StatutoryAPE

Reaction score
ive got an 07 with belltech 2/3 drop, spindles and springs. Also added the djm rear control arm alignment kit as well as their sway bar offset links. so far everything has worked very well. Belltech stuff you can get from summit racing at a great price and djm stuff straight from their site.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mldawson11