Need help finding a leveling/lift kit for. “17 Tahoe with rear air suspension.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Xineering GM Shock Sims - electronic circuit "delete" for changing to passive rear suspension. Allows you to bypass the rear air shocks. GREAT COMPANY!
Sounds to me like OP would like to retain rear air shocks functionality.

Oh Kee Pah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Xineering Shock Sims DO allow for passive suspension up front and you can keep the air leveling in the rear...

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Xineering Shock Sims DO allow for passive suspension up front and you can keep the air leveling in the rear...

Yes, they do (thats the way I am running it).

However the original poster is not trying to delete the magnaride at all...just wants his leveling kit installed.

kurtibm

Full Access Member
Reaction score

kurtibm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
D.B.H. - I understand that you asked for a Yukon pic, but this is a Tahoe with a 2.5" front and NO rear lift. Has auto-ride air shocks but does NOT have magna-ride.
275/65/20

New Tahoe side view.jpeg

Last edited:

DirtyBlackHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
D.B.H. - I understand that you asked for a Yukon pic, but this is a Tahoe with a 2.5" front and NO rear lift. Has auto-ride air shocks but does NOT have magna-ride.

View attachment 249051
Thank you for the picture....what lift is it? I have to replace my Magneride shocks and am trying to figure out if Bilstein at 1.7" will be best bet or RC bottom spacer and Bilstein set at 0

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

kurtibm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DBH - I have I installed 20's and E rated tires ...that made more of a difference than the lift/level regarding the ride. Although it is clean right now I DO often use it off road (obviously not a 'crawler' by any means) and prefer a more 'truck-like' ride.
In stock configuration there is no WAY to get these off road at all, so a level and 'snow-plow' trim is a decent start. Oh... and dumping the running boards that are not even frame mounted... sad.