Need a lil help...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PPV12HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody have the wiring diagrams for the rear doors... Trying to get the rear windows to work and door locks to activate... tried new switches and that still didn't work so now I need to check the wiring...

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
PPV12HOE

PPV12HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
from what I remember reading on here before usually the wires are just cut inside behind the door panel. patch them back together and you should be good.

OP
OP
PPV12HOE

PPV12HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
from what I remember reading on here before usually the wires are just cut inside behind the door panel. patch them back together and you should be good.
Yeah they have been cut and spliced and wires added... they even wired a new pigtail and then left half inch long bare spots in some of the wires... it's a mess... @wjburken gave me some great wiring diagrams just need to double check the pinouts and get the wires straightened back out... that's tomorrow's project... hopefully...

Eod1

If you see me running, I would try to keep up.
Reaction score
Make sure it wasn't something program ed into the system. I know once I got my dic button back into the dash j think there was a option to turn those switches off. I think

OP
OP
PPV12HOE

PPV12HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody have a pin out diagram for the window switch plug...? I'm thinking that the plugs are wired incorrectly...

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anybody have a pin out diagram for the window switch plug...? I'm thinking that the plugs are wired incorrectly...

The schematic I sent you a link to should have that information in Section C I think rear doors are page C-27 & C-29.

OP
OP
PPV12HOE

PPV12HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The schematic I sent you a link to should have that information in Section C I think rear doors are page C-27 & C-29.
It's got the schematic for the wiring but not a pin out for the plug... at least not that I have found yet...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistehkins