Naughty Pics of a BBP autocal and ***** SOLD SOLD SOLD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just found this while I was moving. I haven't used it since 2017 but it turns on when plugged in and I only switched to HPT so i could learn to tune myself.

Not really sure what's it's worth so I'll throw out $200 OBO.

20210123_144811.jpg

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still for sale! $123 is cheap I see another one for sale for $400 on another forum.
nobody is going to get $400 for a used autocal the tune cost $450 alone and is not transferable, tunes are for original owner only and vin license is locked to vehicle, unless you find a sucker that doesn't know, unless you sell the autocal with the vehicle and give up the email associated with the tune then you have to purchase a tune.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
nobody is going to get $400 for a used autocal the tune cost $450 alone and is not transferable, tunes are for original owner only and vin license is locked to vehicle, unless you find a sucker that doesn't know, unless you sell the autocal with the vehicle and give up the email associated with the tune then you have to purchase a tune.
I called bb and asked about buying a used autocal. It's possible, just need to transfer and pay for your vin and pay for the tune.

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Didn't say it sold for $400 just said it was listed :secret:.

I have no intentions of selling anybody anything they don't understand, hence the silly price tag and OBO. I thought I sold this thing years ago so finding it was a nice surprise, I just want it gone to a good home for a minor relocation fee:happy160:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17