Nationwide car meet app

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ELIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tell your buddy I'll support him. Signed up.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool idea :)

OP
OP
S

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I made a club, "Tahoe Yukon Forum"

I'm hoping it'll help spread the word if people make their events on the app itself.

waxworkz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any one else having problems after installing this app? i installed it on my 3gs and it seemed to make my phone super slow. deleted it today and all is back to normal

OP
OP
S

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any one else having problems after installing this app? i installed it on my 3gs and it seemed to make my phone super slow. deleted it today and all is back to normal

Not me, I have a 3GS... try rebooting your phone. When you don't want it to broadcast your location, close the app (aka hit the home button to go to the home screen. Double click the home button so there are 4 apps that show up on the bottom. Hold down the app until they start shaking and the red minus shows up. Hit the minus, hit the home button). This also should free up the resources it may be using on your phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwhaleys