NathanJax's 2007 Crew Cab Silverado Build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Be ready to throat-punch anyone if they even LOOK like they're about to lean against your fender. A buddy with a bagged '95 Silverado fell victim once.
Yeah people don’t even come close to my truck.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Newest pic... figured I'd share. Front inner fenders rest on the tires when laid out, so I'll need to cut them up to go any lower. only sits about 1.5" lower aired out in the front than when it was static lowered.

I drop it off next week to install the KP 4 link, watts kit, and cantilever system

h3Kfrfs.jpg
Looks good, man :) 4 link and all that will be an awesome upgrade :)

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Newest pic... figured I'd share. Front inner fenders rest on the tires when laid out, so I'll need to cut them up to go any lower. only sits about 1.5" lower aired out in the front than when it was static lowered.

I drop it off next week to install the KP 4 link, watts kit, and cantilever system

h3Kfrfs.jpg

Very NYCE!!!

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Easiest thing in the world... make another set of fenders and mail them to me. I will cover all cost, plus extra for your time...

thanks buddy
Sorry can’t do without a mock up so once you get that done send me the fenders and the tubs and I’ll weld em up and send them back.

Jeff Groves

Retired Demo Expert. I don't need to run anymore!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Be ready to throat-punch anyone if they even LOOK like they're about to lean against your fender.
Back in the late '80's I hauled Standard Bred race horses with a dualy and a 5th wheel 6 horse trailer.
People wanted to step on the rear wheel wells to get into the storage area so I painted this on the fenders.
"Up hill slow. Down hill fast. Step on my fender and I'll kick your ass!"

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry can’t do without a mock up so once you get that done send me the fenders and the tubs and I’ll weld em up and send them back.

Even easier, just send me your fenders and make new ones for yourself...

Send me your PayPal info... thanks!

Jeff Groves

Retired Demo Expert. I don't need to run anymore!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Now that sounds like a plan! You know the next set you do will be even better so sucker... Um, give him a deal!

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Mine are tubbed for 28’s so they come all the way up to the hood. You'll need different hinges without springs and have to use a prop rod, relocate your fuse box and overflow container, eliminate your washer fluid container because there's no place for it, tub your firewall and relocate your heater fan housing. Is that what you want? I'm thinking it might be a bit extreme for what you're trying to do....
edit: forgot about the battery. There will be no place for it either up there lmao.
IMG_8766.JPG IMG_8768.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC