NathanJax aka "CupCake"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone who has been on this forum for any length of time knows that Nathan is a good dude and he and I have exchanged packages numerous times over the years :)naughty:) but I wanted to give a special shout out this time.

I bought a few things from him to go in my '98 and they were shipped via UPS. Well, the tracking system kept the status as "creating label" for almost a week so we started getting nervous. Nathan took the time out of his day and was very proactive about calling UPS and getting an investigation going on the package. That was yesterday and today the package arrived on my doorstep in good shape :waytogo: I also need to give kudos to UPS. Never had an issue with them before but their customer service was very helpful and easy to work with. :High 5:

Very good person to work with and I'd recommend him to anyone. Very honest and upfront and willing to do anything to ensure everything is taken care of.

Now on to my complaint! He sent my stuff in a Toyota box!!! :Sumo: I'll get him for that one. I'm so mad about that I could spit fire and swallow nails :mad:

:lol:

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nathan is a good dude and he and I have exchanged packages numerous times over the years :)naughty:

Lol

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Poohbear!!!

Just wait till the last package arrives tomorrow...

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol:

Mmmmm more of Nathan's package :drool:

Last edited:

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nathan has sent me pics of his package on several different occasions. I filed several police reports but since he is the head of the neighbor watch patrol at his retirement village they never believe me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willis12345